Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Lavender in Wisteria - Stampin' Up! Lots of Lavender

In a shout out to the first day of spring I thought a card with some pretty flowers would be just the thing.  Unfortunately, the weather here in Richmond is cold, wet and dreary so definitely not spring like!  And it's a terrible day for me to have decided to run errands!  I might have to reward myself later with a few hours of stamping!


  My stampers made this one at my last class and got to see first hand how pretty the Lots of Lavender Sale-a-Bration stamp set is.

  The base is Wisteria Wonder and is stamped with the flower filler stamp in Wisteria Wonder ink.  I don't reach for Wisteria Wonder as often as I should and I thought it was a fun color combo with the Pear Pizzazz, Bermuda Bay and gold.

If you haven't received your Stamparatus yet this trick to getting the gold embossed outline and the colored filler is to do the embossing first.  Then fill in the bouquet elements being sure to blot up excess ink that collects on the embossing before going on to the next color so you don't get smearing.

  The sentiment is from the Beautiful Bouquet set and is also embossed in gold.  And in keeping with my love of the free Sale-a-Bration Shimmer Ribbon a little Bermuda Bay ribbon is added to the the side of the gold foil flag.

  Stay dry and warm today!

Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Lots of Lavender (SAB), Beautiful Bouquet

Ink: Wisteria Wonder, Bermuda Bay, Pear Pizzazz, Versamark

Paper: Wisteria Wonder, Pear Pizzazz, Bermuda Bay, Gold Foil, Very Vanilla

Accessories: dimensionals, gold embossing powder, Layering Circles framelits, Shimmer Ribbon (SAB)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!