Friday, October 27, 2017

Mini Maple Leaves - Stampin' Up! Colorful Seasons - Fab Friday 124

  And here we are back at Friday again!  And to sweeten the day it's a Fab Friday challenge day!  We have a great autumn color combination for you today though I'm excited to see what people might create that is not an autumn theme.  I couldn't see anything else but leaves when I saw this color combination.  



  I've always thought that Pumpkin Pie and Tangerine Tango are just too similar and unless I'm trying to match up some DSP I hardly ever grab Tangerine Tango so it was a bit of challenge having 2 oranges in combination.  As you can see from my card there is hardly any difference!  Oh well.  I'm sure one of the other Design Team members will knock your socks off and show these oranges in a completely different light.


  The only detail that's worth a special mention here is the little line of die cut dots across the bottom of the card.  I made it using a die in the Swirly Snowflakes thinlet set.  I hadn't used it yet and I really like the subtle detail it adds.

  I hope you have fun using these colors in your weekend stamping!  Don't forget to share your creation with us over at Fab Friday!

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Colorful Seasons, Rose Wonder

Ink: Tangerine Tango, Fresh Fig, Pumpkin Pie, Versamark

Paper: Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla

Accessories: Stitched Shapes framelits, Seasonal Layers Thinlets, Swirly Snowflakes thinlets, copper embossing powder, 1/8" Fresh Fig Sheer ribbon, mini dimensionals, corner rounder punch (retired)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!