Friday, August 18, 2017

Sweet Piggy Hello - Stampin' Up! This Little Piggy - Fab Friday 119

  So much for being organized and having my Fab Friday challenge card all set way ahead of time!  I had the card finished and submitted but I forgot to actually write up the post on my own blog.  Duh!  I think I need a vacation!

  Here is a great sketch this time around. Check out what the Design Team created and then join in with us!



  Here is my card using the This Little Piggy stamp set.  I had fun doing this one but the tilt is still throwing me off!

 
  Since I'm late getting this one up just a few things to note on this card; I used the flower stamp from Wood Words and embossed it in white to stand in for the doily element peeking out from the edge.  I also stamped it 2 more times on the Wood Textures DSP in Crumb Cake.  The sentiment is also from Wood Words and is embossed.

  The pig (isn't he/she cute??) is stamped with Stazon onto watercolor paper and colored with an Aquapainter and ink pads.

  I hope to see you card in our gallery this time around!

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: This Little Piggy, Wood Words

Ink: Stazon, Versamark, Crumb Cake  Watercoloring: Powder Pink, Pool Party, Pear Pizzazz, Crumb Cake

Paper: Pool Party, Whisper White, watercolor paper, Tranquil Tide, Wood Textures DSP

Accessories: white baker's twine, white embossing powder, Layering Squares framelits, dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!