Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Cool Pops - Stampin' Up! Cool Treats

  It's still popsicle weather here in central Virginia, though it's not quite as hot as it had been.  We've even enjoyed eating dinner outside on the patio and taking a stroll around the neighborhood in the evenings and that can be rare here in July and August.  We hope the weather stays nice as we are approaching our beach vacation.  In the meantime I am stamping away trying to get ahead of things for my August class.

  I made today's card a while back but had to keep re-taking the photographs as I could not seem to get the Lemon Lime Twist to cooperate!  I think this is as good as it's going to get!  I love LLT but my photography skills are not good enough to do it justice!


  I stamped this line up of popsicles in Lemon Lime Twist, Powder Pink and Pool Party with Crumb Cake sticks.

  The sentiment is stamped in Versamark and then embossed with white embossing powder.  I added a bit of Powder Pink ribbon and a Pool Party baker's twine bow (retired) attached with a staple.

  To mimic the bites taken out of some of the popsicles I used my Tree Builder punch to nip off the corner of the card base.

  Hope you're staying cool this summer!

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Cool Treats

Ink: Lemon Lime Twist, Powder Pink, Pool Party, Crumb Cake, Versamark

Paper: Lemon Lime Twist, Pool Party, Whisper White

Accessories: white embossing powder, 1/2" finely woven ribbon, baker's twine (retired), staple, dimensionals, Tree Builder punch

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment!