Friday, June 9, 2017

You've Got a Birthday - Stampin' Up! You've Got This - Fab Friday 114

Is it just me or does time fly at warp speed this time of year?  It feels like we just had our spring break  but here we are closing out the 2nd to last week of school.  I have about a thousand (that's a conservative estimate by the way!) things to do before the last day of school and probably no where near enough hours to get them done and definitely no where near enough motivation to get them done.  I am ready for summer vacation to start for sure!  I know I'm not alone in this right?

Something I definitely always have time and morivation for is the latest Fab Friday challenge!  We are back at it again with our annual New In Color challenge!  Hopefully you haven't been under a rock the past month and have already seen and ordered the new In Colors so you can play along.  Even if you've only gotten a few to start with we want you to play along!


  I don't know if it's cheating or not but I didn't do any actual stamping with the new In Colors but I did use all 5 inks so that should get me off the hook right?  I made a quick watercolor wash with all the colors and then stamped the big peony from You've Got This over the top and embossed it in copper.  I really like how this one turned out and it's even better that I got to use some retired, some older but still current and some brand new products all on one card.  


  The new products are of course the In Colors and the woven ribbon which is the Tranquil Tide color but they are all lovely.  The older but current products are the 2 stamp sets I used; You've Got This and Balloon Celebration for the sentiment.  The retired is the decorative label punch that I used to punch out the sentiment.  Since the new Pretty Label punch which is on my wish list is already backordered I have to use what I have for now...

  I hope you'll join in with us at Fab Friday and create a new project using the new In Colors and share it with us in our challenge gallery.  Check out the rest of the Design Team for more inspiration!

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: You've Got This, Balloon Celebration

Ink: Powder Pink, Berry Burst, Fresh Fig, Tranquil Tide, Lemon Lime Twist, Versamark

Paper: Whisper White thick, watercolor paper

Accessories: Copper embossing powder, corner rounder, 1/2" Finely Woven ribbon, decorative label punch (retired)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!