Monday, June 19, 2017

Rustic Christmas - Stampin' Up! Lovely As A Tree

  Well it only took my boys about 2.5 hours to complain that they were bored on summer vacation!  Little do they know that I have all sorts of chores for them to complete this summer and saying they're bored just gives me an opportunity to break out my list!  Some day they will learn lol!

  While it's very early to complain about summer break it's never too early to start getting ready for Christmas!  I'm not one to be shopping super early or anything like that but I will make Christmas cards all year round when the mood strikes.  I was having some fun with the new Wood Textures DSP and the Colorful Seasons stamp set to make a wintery Christmas card.


  The card base is Whisper White thick and then a piece of the fun wood grain pattern.  I embossed some white snowflakes from the Colorful Seasons set.  And also embossed the pine tree from Lovely As A Tree onto a Tranquil Tide oval.  I thought some Cherry Cobbler would compliment the Tranquil Tide and embossed the greeting from Star of Light on a narrow banner.

  I popped the banner with dimensionals and used a bit of Cherry Cobbler bakers twine and gold sequin trim to finish off the layout.

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Lovely As A Tree, Colorful Seasons, Star of Light

Ink: Versamark

Paper: Whisper White thick, Wood Textures DSP, Tranquil Tide, Cherry Cobbler

Accessories: white embossing powder, baker's twine, gold sequin trim, dimensionals, Layering Ovals framelits

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!