Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Glam Leaf - Stampin' Up! Colorful Seasons

  I know I've said it already, probably several times already, but I really like the versatility of the Colorful Seasons stamp set and coordinating Seasonal Layers Thinlets.  If you are in need of a stamp set that has images that can be used for many different occasions throughout the year then this is the set for you.

  I decided to use one of the leaf images for an all occasion card. I love the delicate lines of this leaf and thought pairing it up with some gold would be a fun way to show it off.  It's got kind of a classy, glam look don't you think?


  The layout is really simple with just some square layers and some gold striped vellum which is long retired but still comes in handy.  

  I used one of the paint swooshes from Work of Art and stamped it in the new In Color, Powder Pink.  I embossed the leaf over the top of the swoosh in gold.  A gold faceted gem in the corner is the only embellishment.

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Colorful Seasons, Work of Art

Ink: Powder Pink, Versamark

Paper: Smoky Slate, Powder Pink, Whisper White, gold printed vellum

Accessories: gold embossing powder, gold faceted gem

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!