Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Fresh Fun Birthday - Stampin' Up! Colorful Seasons

 Yesterday was a super busy, but fun day as I had my new catalog party and I got to see lots of my stampers and show off lots of new products from the new Annual catalog.  I had a bunch of card samples and luckily several of them are birthday cards as I flipped my birthday calendar yesterday and realized that I am a bit behind in sending out my early June cards.  Oops!  I guess I'm not as organized as I thought!

  Here is one new catalog sample card that I made last week.  I had the In Colors out on my stamping desk and was trying out new color combinations and came up with this one that I really like and seems perfect for summer birthdays!  I used Bermuda Bay, Night of Navy and Lemon Lime Twist as the main colors.


  I sponged a large oval onto Whisper White cardstock with Bermuda Bay ink. Then I stamped the birthday sentiment from Cool Treats in Night of Navy over part of the oval.  Then I alternated stamping the cute little drink from Colorful Seasons and the sun from Tabs for Everything in Lemon Lime twist on a narrow strip of Lemon Lime Twist cardstock.

  Next is the sling chair from Colorful Seasons with the frame stamped in Soft Suede and the seat in Night of Navy.  I fussy cut the chair, which isn't very fussy at all, and then popped it up on dimensionals.

  This is a really great design for mailing as there aren't any lumps or bumps....perfect for a guy's birthday!

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Colorful Seasons, Tabs for Everything, Cool Treats

Ink: Bermuda Bay, Night of Navy, Lemon Lime Twist, Soft Suede

Paper: Bermuda Bay, Whisper White, Lemon Lime Twist

Accessories: corner rounder, dimensionals

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!