Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Fresh Elephants - Stampin' Up! Tabs for Everything

  I'm a few hours later than normal getting my post up today.  I had to be out of the house, as in dressed and presentable in public, much earlier than normal and there just wasn't a way to get both my morning walk in and my blog post written so I did the walk since it's going to be hot here today.  Better to get the exercise out of the way before the temperature gets up to 90!

  As soon the I got the new In Colors I started playing with color combinations and I am pleased to say that this group is pretty easy to work into rotation with colors from the regular collection.

  Don't overlook this fun new stamp set in the catalog; Tabs for Everything.  There are lots of words to create short sentiments and the itty bitty images are so cute.  Since they are small you'll want to make sure to do a layout where the little images aren't lost or keep it really CAS so they stand out.  Pair it up with the coordinating Circle Tab punch and you've got yourself a great set for many occasions.


  I used the sweet elephants on this card in the fresh colors of Powder Pink, Berry Burst and Lemon Lime Twist and outlined with Smoky Slate.  I kept the layout simple and used circle punches to give the elephants a bit more weight. A bit of texture from a square embossed with the Dynanic Hexagons folder.

  I thought the elephants in these colors would be cute for a baby girl card so I stamped the "you're adorable" senitment in Basic Gray.  

  My circle tab punch is in the mail so I'm looking forward to playing with that  and Tabs for Everything stamp set to make more fun designs.

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Tabs for Everything

Ink: Powder Pink, Berry Burst, Lemon Lime Twist, Basic Gray, Smoky Slate

Paper: Whisper White, Smoky Slate, Basic Gray, Berry Burst

Accessories: Stitched Shapes framelits, circle punches, corner rounder, Dynamic Hexagons e.f.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!