Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Beautiful Life - Stampin' Up! Colorful Seasons

  I had a lot of fun 'just because' stamping right after my new catalog party in early June and I totally forgot to share this project that my stampers made at the party.  I was so busy stamping and sharing some of those cards to challenges that this one kind of got pushed to the side.  It's a really easy card but so fun and bright.  My stampers loved this set and coordinating framelits and it was at the top of many of their wish lists.  I think the sweet chair die cut was their favorite.  And who can blame them?  So many cute ideas with this chair!


  I always like to show off the new In Colors at my new catalog party and this was the card that I designed to use Berry Burst, Fresh Fig and Lemon Lime Twist.  Definitely bold and bright but very fun and it shows off the some of the Colorful Seasons stamp set and some of the cordinating Seasonal Layers Thinlets.  There are so many great things happening with this bundle that I think you could come up with a card design for just about any occasion.

  This one has a Berry Burst base and then a layer of Whisper White and next one of Lemon Lime Twist.  We die cut the chair in Whisper White and adhered it to the LLT layer.  We stamped the greeting on the other side in Fresh Fig.

  3 flowers are then stamped in Fresh Fig and then die cut.  2 more flowers are die cut just using Berry Burst cardstock.  The flowers are layered around the sentiment with one in each cluster popped on dimensionals.  A really easy all purpose card!

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Colorful Seasons

Ink: Fresh Fig

Paper: Berry Burst, Whisper White, Lemon Lime Twist

Accessories: Seasonal Layers thinlets, dimensionals

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!