Friday, March 10, 2017

Bold Bright Birthday Balloons - Stampin' Up! Celebrate Today

With Stampin' Up! coming out with new seasonal catalogs several times a year sometimes I find myself forgetting to use favorite stamp sets from the annual catalog in favor of the newest stamps in my collection.  I made an effort to pull out a stamp set that hadn't seen much ink lately; Celebrate Today.


  I paired up the Celebrate Today sentiment stamp with the Balloon framelits.  Instead of using the balloon stamp I wanted a bit more of a translucent look so I used the balloon framelit to make a stencil and then sponged my ink onto Whisper White cardstock overlapping the edge just a little bit.  I used my Basic Black marker and a ruler to draw the strings.

  The "celebrate" banner is stamped in Versamark and then embossed with white embossing powder.  I popped it up on dimensionals, added a Pumpkin Pie knot and some Tempting Turquoise enamel shapes.

  Thanks for looking! Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Celebrate Today

Ink: Tempting Turquoise, Pumpkin Pie, Versamark

Paper: Basic Black, Whisper White

Accessories: Balloon framelits, pumpkin pie ribbon, enamel shapes, dimensionals, white embossing powder, Black Stampin' Write marker

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!