Friday, January 20, 2017

S.W.A.K Valentine - Fab Friday 104

  We have a great color combination this week at the Fab Friday challenge!  I hope you've planned some time this weekend to sit down and play along with our challenge!





  I decided to continue with adding to my stash of Valentine's Day cards and used our challenge colors to get me started.

 

   I wanted to use the kissy lips along with the "sealed with a kiss" sentiment from the Sealed with Love stamp set.  I embossed the lips with white (close enough to the Vanilla in the challenge!) embossing powder on Sweet Sugarplum cardstock.  I edged that layer with a narrow strip of By the Shore DSP.

  Next using the Layering Circles framelits and a 2" circle punch I built up the sentiment panels.  I then cut out a mini envelope in Soft Sky using the Love Notes framelits.  I sealed it up with a Sweet Sugarplum heart embossed in white with "kiss".  I popped the envelope up on top of a twist of silver Natural Trim ribbon.

  Since our challenge colors go perfectly with the Fancy Frost sequins from the Holiday catalog I had to add a few of the Soft Sky ones.  There is a little pearl in the center of each to finish it off.

  I hope to see your creation in our Fab Friday challenge gallery!  

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Sealed with Love

Ink: Versamark, Sweet Sugarplum

Paper: Very Vanilla, Sweet Sugarplum, Soft Sky, By the Shore DSP

Accessories: corner rounder, Layering Circles framelits, 2" circle punch, Love Notes framelits, dimensionals, pearls, Fancy Frost sequins (retired), white embossing powder, Natural Trim ribbon







3 comments:

  1. Aren;t these sweet colors?! Love that little envelope.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is too cute! Love your design and the layering is perfect! Great valentine. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooooh, fun, Amanda! I haven't checked out FF's challenge yet, but now I must! I adore the Sealed with Love lips on your card ... and that bitty Soft Sky envie!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!