Friday, September 2, 2016

Maple Leaf in Copper - Fab Friday 95

  Happy Fab Friday Challenge Day!  I've got my days all mixed up since coming back from vacation on Sunday so I'm glad to start the weekend off with a fun sketch challenge to get me back on track.  And then school starts on Tuesday and we're off running!  

  Check out this fun layout!  I can't wait to use it for more cards...that heart can be anything!



  I went with a kind of clean and modern looking fall card so I can begin to look forward to cooler fall weather.  It was slightly cooler and less humid today so that's something!  


 How awesome does that copper embossing powder look on the maple leaf from Vintage Leaves?  I used Mint Macaron as the base.  My shiny leaf is adhered over a fun textured piece of DSP from the Serene Scenery paper stack.  Linen thread makes for a nice delicate bow and the Dapper Denim ruched ribbon goes wonderfully with the copper.

  I added a sentiment in Dapper Denim using the Thoughtful Banners stamp set.

  Check out the rest of the projects that the Fab Friday Design Team came up with and then play along with us!

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Vintage Leaves, Thoughtful Banners

Ink: Versamark, Dapper Denim

Paper: Crumb Cake, Mint Macaron, Serene Scenery DSP

Accessories: Copper embossing powder, Leaflet Framelits, linen thread, ruched ribbon, dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!