Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Neutral Leaf Sympathy - Stampin' Up! Vintage Leaves

I never want to have to make or send a sympathy card but unfortunately I've needed several lately.  I should have learned by now to make a few at a time to keep on hand but I haven't gotten that organized yet.



  I used one of my clear blocks inked up with Sahara Sand and stamped it right onto Whisper White paper.  I stamped the leaf in Basic Gray right on top of the Sahara Sand.  The sentiment is stamped in Basic Gray but first I inked up one of the small leaves and stamped it off so there is just a hint of the image beneath the sentiment.

  The sentiment is Petite Pairs and if you don't have this one in your collection yet you only have a little bit of time left to buy it.  Petite Pairs is on the retirement list this year.  I am sad to see it go since this has been a solid staple in my collection of sentiment stamps.  They fit wonderfully in the smaller circle punches.

  The DSP is the retired Adventure Bound DSP.  After adding a few layers and a dimensional to pop the sentiment this simple sympathy card is complete.

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Vintage Leaves, Petite Pairs

Ink: Sahara Sand, Basic Gray

Paper: Sahara Sand, Basic Gray, Whisper White, Adventure Bound DSP (retired)

Accessories: circle punches, dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!