Monday, April 11, 2016

Libraries are Awesome! - Stampin' Up! Botanical Builder Framelits

  This week is National Library Week so I wanted to make sure that our school librarian and library assistant felt appreciated.  I put together a few little items in a cute bin to let them know we love the library and all that they do to encourage our school community to read and love books.

  I took my colors from a picture I saw on Pinterest and made a card and a matching covered notepad for each of them.  My photos are not the best since I snapped the finished items early this morning before school but you can still get the idea.


  The card uses the Sale-a-Bration set Botanicals for You and the Botanical Builder framelits.  The colors: Melon Mambo, Old Olive, Soft Sky.

  


I used the same colors to cover the notepad and used the largest flower and leaf framelit along with the Little Letters Thinlets.  This is a quick and easy project but looks so great.
  

In the basket I had a small candle, some chocolates, a flowering plant and the covered notebook.

 

  Not the best picture but it was 6:30 in the morning! 

  Don't forget to say thanks to your librarian and library workers this week.  Many libraries are holding special events and activities to celebrate so definitely check them out!

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Botanicals for You

Ink: Melon Mambo, Old Olive, Soft Sky, Basic Black

Paper: Melon Mambo, Old Olive, Soft Sky, Basic Black, Whisper White

Accessories: Botanical Builder framelits, Little Letters thinlets, oval framelits, ribbon & twine, rhinestones, dimensionals



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!