Monday, January 11, 2016

Happy New Year!

  It's crazy to me to think I haven't posted to my blog a month!  How did that many days go by?  The second half of December is a whirlwind of course and we hosted family at our house for much of the Christmas break and blogging just kept falling off the to do list!  The start of January seemed like it was just trying to play catch up, get the house re-organized and just catching my breath really!

  I didn't make it into the stamp room too much the last few weeks but I do have some projects to share that I made prior to my Holiday Open House to introduce my customers to the Occasions catalog and Sale-a-Bration so I'll be getting those posted over the next week or 2.  But first here is a card that I made when I was just over stamping for Christmas but knew I'd need a few more cards to send to family and friends.



  There were quite a few challenges at the end of December that called for black, gold and vanilla/white so that's where this combo came from.  I can't recall which challenge sites specifically but I know there were several that inspired this card.  I can't be expected to remember something from last year right?  :)

  The gold is such a festive, fun element for new year's cards.



I used the retired Typeset Alphabet dies for the number but there is a fab new number set with matching framelits in the Occasions catalog called Number of Years so you could easily re-create this card with current products.  It's not too late to send new years greetings!

  Thanks for bearing with me over the extended break!  I appreciate all of my readers and hope you had a Merry Christmas and a happy start to 2016!

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Good Greetings (retired hostess set)

Ink: Versamark

Paper: Gold Shimmer, Very Vanilla, Typeset Specialty DSP, basic Black

Accessories: Typeset Alphabet dies, Tags & Labels Framelits, gold sequins, gold thread, gold embossing powder, Softly Falling embossing folder, corner rounder punch

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!