Thursday, September 3, 2015

Get Well Blossom - Stampin' Up! Garden in Bloom

     I didn't need a Get Well card when I sat down to stamp but it's always good to have one handy to quickly pop in the mail or drop off to someone along with some food.

  These colors kind of made me think of the end of summer/beginning of fall for some reason.  I really like how the flowers in the Garden in Bloom set look so different depending on the color choices.  Here are a few past cards to check out to see the different looks; Thank You Garden, Garden of in Colors, Thank You.

This one is stamped in Delightful Dijon.  The larger part was stamped off once and the smaller detail stamp is in full strength.  The outline is Soft Suede as is the center which is stamped off once.


,

 The background is embossed with the Fluttering folder and then a strip of English Garden DSP.  I dug through my scrap folder and found an already punched piece of Crumb Cake so I pierced an oval in the center for some extra detail and then layered the sentiment banner across it.

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Garden in Bloom, Thoughts & Prayers

Ink: Delightful Dijon, Soft Suede, Marina Mist

Paper: Soft Suede, Whisper White, Crumb Cake, English Garden DSP

Accessories: Fluttering e.f., Decorative Label punch, dimensionals, paper piercer


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment!