Monday, June 1, 2015

Oh My Stars Baby Girl - Stampin' Up! Zoo Babies

  I'm still on my quest to make these baby girl cards and I used the Freshly Made Sketches challenge to work on the second one.  This challenge ends this afternoon so I'm getting in under the wire!


  I flipped the layout on its side so hopefully you can still see the sketch elements.  And I might have gone a bit crazy with the gold hearts!  I used the Stars border punch to get one or 2 and then I just couldn't stop myself!

  The colors are Mint Macaron, Blushing Bride and Watermelon Wonder.

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Zoo Babies, Petite Pairs

Ink: Watermelon Wonder, Blushing Bride, black

Paper: Mint Macaron, Whisper White, Blushing Bride, Strawberry Slush, Gold Glimmer paper

Accessories: banner punch, Stars e.f., Blushing Bride/gold Baker's Twine (Paper Pumpkin), circle punch, stars border punch, dimensionals


2 comments:

  1. Loving the new colors! Sweet elephant! No such thing as too many gold stars! Glad you joined us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet card! Love that elephant! Such a cute row of banners! Love the embossed background! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!