Friday, June 5, 2015

More Baby Cards - Stampin' Up! Zoo Babies

  Boy am I glad that the Zoo Babies set carried over into the new 2015-2016 Stampin' Up! catalog!  I don't know what I would do for baby cards if it retired!

  We made this card last month at my stamp club.  It was a last hurrah for some of the In Colors that were retiring but you can easily recreate them using other colors.



  My stamping ladies had the choice between Pistachio Pudding and Strawberry Slush.  The trick to a CAS card like this using embossing is to ALWAYS use your embossing buddy across your cardstock before stamping with Versamark.  Otherwise you'll get little stray flecks of embossing powder where you don't want it.  Trust me-- don't skimp on using the right tools for the job!

  I'm hard at work getting organized for my annual New Catalog Party and BOGO sale which is next Tuesday so you might not hear from me much for a few days.  I'm busy pricing retired items, making samples, designing the projects and planning the food!  If you're local to me and would like to attend this free event please let me know by 8pm tonight!

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Zoo Babies

Ink: versamark

Paper: Sahara Sand, Pistachio Pudding (retired), Strawberry Slush (retired)

Accessories: corner rounder, white embossing powder, cotton twine (retired)

1 comment:

  1. That set does make the cutest baby cards...yours are adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!