Monday, February 23, 2015

For the Birds Thank You

 Ahhhh....do you hear that sound?  Exactly it's quiet at my house this morning!  After snow days all last week the boys are back to school this morning.  It was hard to get going this morning but we made it.  I even got to take my morning walk which I was greatly missing.  I track my steps on FitBit and it was super depressing seeing my low totals.

  I'm just getting in under the wire for this challenge over at ColourQ.  I had the card in pieces on my desk for a few days before getting it all together.  Aren't these colors great together?



   I stamped the birds and then colored them in with Blendabilities and punched it with the Tag Topper punch.  The wires don't quite reach across the whole tag so I used my black marker to extend them to the edges.




  I raided my ribbon scraps to find some of the retired Raspberry Ripple ribbon as well as the ruffled Wisteria Wonder ribbon.

  I used the little banner punch to add the challenge colors to the edge of the tag.  The sentiment is mounted on a punched circle of Gold Glimmer paper.

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: For the Birds, Petite Pairs

Ink: Memento Black, Blackberry Bliss  Blendabilities: Rich Razzleberry, Wisteria Wonder

Paper: Blackberry Bliss, Wisteria Wonder, Whisper White, Gold Glimmer paper, Raspberry Ripple (retired)

Accessories: circle punches, Scalloped Tag Topper punch, banner punch, dimensionals, sequin trim, retired ribbon, polka dot embossing folder




2 comments:

  1. Oh, wow this is super cute! Love those singing birdies, not to mention your little collage of ribbon. What a great look that is for the top of your tag! Thanks for playing along with us at colourQ!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just so so sweet. Love your adorable little birds, so perfect. Thank you so much for playing along with us at ColourQ, hope to see you again next week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!