Friday, January 23, 2015

Clean and Simple Butterfly

  The new Butterflies thinlets are gorgeous!  We used the middle sized one earlier this month at my Open House.


  I kept this design very clean and simple since the butterfly is so beautiful on it's own I didn't want to hide it!  It pairs really nicely with the Best Year Ever DSP.

  We lightly sponged the edges of the Coastal Cabana butterfly with Coastal Cabana ink and then we adhered it with dimensionals just along the body.  Just cut a dimensional in half and it's the perfect size.

  My sample uses the Calypso Coral Best Year Ever ribbon but my customers could choose between the 3 colors for their card.  15 yards of ribbon and 24 buttons for FREE is a fantastic Sale-a-Bration (SAB) choice.  

  The sentiment is from And Many More and again my customers could choose from the different greetings in that set.  We used Soft Suede ink .

  I hope you have some stamping time planned over the weekend!  East Coasters might be snowed in this weekend so make sure you have plenty of chocolate and hunker down in your stamp rooms!  I think we'll have mostly rain here in Virginia and I'm jealous of the 6+ inches that they are predicting for further north.  I think I'm one of the few Richmonders who enjoys a good snow storm....must be my New England heritage!  It's supposed to be cold and snowy in the winter right?  It makes you appreciate spring all that much more!  That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: And Many More

Ink: Soft Suede

Paper: Calypso Coral, Whisper White, Coastal Cabana, Best Year Ever DSP (SAB)

Accessories: Butterflies Thinlets (Occasions), Best Year Ever ribbon (SAB), dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!