Sunday, December 7, 2014

Easy Punched Tree

  I'm still rolling through the Christmas cards!  I hope I have enough on hand when I need to start sending them out!

  This is a great one to mass produce if you need a lot in a little amount of time!


  I really like this monochromatic look with the browns and then the sparkle from the gold accents.  I'm trying to use up some retired Core'dination paper so I choose the Sahara Sand for my top layer.

  I stamped the smallest snowflake from Endless Wishes in Early Espresso and then used the small splatter stamp from Gorgeous Grunge with gold ink.

  The tree is punched from the Trim the Tree DSP stack and popped with dimensionals.  I topped it with a Gold Glimmer paper star and added the gold sequins and baker's twine.

  The sentiment is also stamped in the Early Espresso ink.

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Endless Wishes, Gorgeous Grunge

Ink: Early Espresso, Gold

Paper: Early Espresso, Sahara Sand Core'dinations (retired), Trim the Tree DSP stack, Gold Glimmer paper

Accessories: Tree punch, star punch, baker's twine, gold sequins, dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!