Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Soccer Ball Thank You

As our fall soccer season is winding down I thought I would share this soccer card I made for one of the coaches.


  Excuse the poor picture.  I had to quick snap it with my phone before sealing it up and giving it to the coach.

  I used the circle framelits and the Hexagon Hive thinlet to make the ball and the grass is made with the fringe scissors.

  The sentiment is from Many Thanks and is embossed in black.

  Now to come up with a new design for the other coaches!

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Many Thanks

Ink: Versamark

Paper: Basic Black, Whisper White, Soft Sky, Wild Wasabi

Accessories: fringe scissors, circle framelits, Hexagon Hive thinlet, black embossing powder

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!