Friday, May 9, 2014

Sympathy Sketch - Fab Fri 41

Join us over at Fab Friday to see what you can do with this sketch!  I can't wait to play with it some more to make something a little more cheerful.  Unfortunately I needed a sympathy card this week and I used our sketch to get me started.



  Not going to chatter to much about this one other to say that the Daffodil Delight panel is a piece of the Watercolor Wonder DSP with the birds and branch stamped right on it with Smoky Slate ink. And for details on how to make this fork bow check out my tutorial.


Don't forget to look at the rest of the Design Team creations at Fab Friday....they are so talented aren't they??

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Serene Silhouettes, Thoughts & Prayers

Ink: Smoky Slate, Basic Gray

Paper: Smoky Slate, Watercolor Wonder DSP, Whisper White

Accessories: Basic Gray taffeta ribbon (retired), pearls, oval punch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!