Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Birthday Fun

  Just as I'm getting ready for stamp club tonight I realized that I never shared the third project we did at class last month!

  This one is a fun birthday card using some new Occasions catalog stuff.  I think this one can be guy or girl or kid or adult.  It's always a good idea to have some birthday cards in your stash; you never know when a celebration is going to sneak up on you.


  Wow!!  I must have edited this photo at night in my dim tv room!  I promise the Tangerine Tango is not this bright in real life!  At least it draws the eye in right....or blinds you!

  This was one of those cards that started off with me wanting to use a few new products and then it just morphed into, "let me add just this one more thing"!

  The highlights on this card are the triangle punch and coordinating Geometrical stamp set, Just Sayin' stamp set, Arrows embossing folder, gold sequin trim (just pull individual sequins from the string and glue down), Word Bubble framelits and the Retro Fresh This and That wash tape.  Whew!

  I really like how so many of the different products in the Occasions catalog work well together.  It makes putting together a fun card like this really easy!

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Geometrical, Just Sayin'

Ink: Baked Brown Sugar, So Saffron, Coastal Cabana

Paper: Coastal Cabana, Tangerine Tango, Very Vanilla

Accessories: gold sequin trim, Arrows e.f., Retro Fresh washi tape, triangle punch, Word Bubble framelits, dimensionals

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment!