Sunday, December 8, 2013

Clean and Simple Snowflake Re-done

It's not that I haven't been stamping because I have; I just haven't had time to photograph and edit and blog.  One of these days I'll figure out some kind of schedule! Maybe that could be a New Year's resolution?  At the rate I've been going lately 2014 might be the next time I post!

For now though this card might be an inspiration to others out there who may be a tad bit behind on their Christmas cards.  It's a re-do of a card I made a while ago.  I re-designed it for a private stamp-a-stack I was asked to do.  The original HERE had paper piercing all around the top panel that just wasn't conducive for a stamp-a-stack.  I changed it to score lines instead but they are kind of hard to see in the photo.

Here's the re-do:


  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Gorgeous Grunge, Snowflake Soiree

Ink: Smoky Late, Perfect Plum, Black

Paper: Perfect Plum, Basic Black, Whisper White

Accessories: Simply Score board, rhinestone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!