Friday, November 29, 2013

Fab Little Santa - Fab Friday 32

Now that we've got Thanksgiving under out belts it's time to fully focus on Christmas....at least at my house!  I have to take one holiday at a time or I get too overwhelmed!  I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!

  It's time for another Fab Friday challenge....and we've got some great Christmas colors to get you started (or finished) on your Christmas projects!  The colors can totally work for non-holiday projects too so I'm really excited to see what you all come up with!

  Check them out!



  I totally went with Christmas since that is what I need most this time of year.  Isn't that little Santa cute??


 I know my photo looks kind of funky but I can't seem to photograph the Real Red/Gumball Green combo very well...you get the idea though!

  Santa is stamped on Whisper White with black Stazon ink.  Then I used my Real Red, Pink Pirouette and Soft Suede markers to color him in.  He's mounted on a piece of Coastal Cabana with a little curly label tag sticking out from the bottom.  The "merry" is from the Pennant Parade set and fits perfectly with the little punch.  Santa also has an adhesive pearl as the ball on his cap.

  The base of the card is Gumball Green.  Then I cut a Real Red scallop strip with the Tasteful Trim die.  Then I embossed it with the Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder for a bit of texture.  A little baker's twine bow was added to the scallop trim before adhering it to the card base.  It's Cherry Cobble baker's twine but it matches pretty well.

  The Santa panel is popped up on dimensionals for added interest.

  I hope you'll join in on this fun color combination and share your project over at Fab Friday.  Check out all the other design team projects as well....they are Fab as usual!

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Color Me Christmas, Pennant Parade

Ink: Stazon  Markers: Real Red, Pink Pirouette, Soft Suede

Paper: Gumball Green, Real Red, Coastal Cabana, Whisper White

Accessories: adhesive pearls, small curly label punch, baker's twine, Perfect Polka Dot e.f., Tasteful Trim die, dimensionals


1 comment:

  1. This is adorable, Amanda - so sweet! I love traditional colors for Christmas (tee hee...and non traditional colors)! Hope you're well! Hugs...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!