Friday, August 23, 2013

Christmas in Bermuda

  Happy Fab Friday everyone!  Just a quick post today to show my project!  We've got a fun and versatile sketch for this challenge!  Check it out!  What can you come up with?


 I decide to go the CAS route and maybe come up with a design for some Christmas cards….I know, I know, it's still August but I make a lot of Christmas cards and need a head start!  =)


  Look at this cutie from the holiday set Color Me Christmas in the Holiday catalog (check it out over on my sidebar to see more goodness!).  Isn't that deer adorable?  He's stamped with Stazon on watercolor paper and then colored in with an Aquapainter and markers.



  I stamped the snowflakes with the Illuminate ink, added a glimmer paper snowflake with candy dot center and a tiny little tab that says "merry" over on the side.  Of course it's all popped on dimensionals.

Head over to Fab Friday to check out my fellow designers Fab projects and then play along with us!  Remember you've got almost 2 weeks for each of our challenges so that's plenty of time to mull it over and get some ink to the cardstock!

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Color Me Christmas, Snowflake Soiree, Petite Pairs (merry)

Ink: Stazon, Illuminate, Pool Party, Bermuda Bay, Soft Suede

Paper: Bermuda Bay, Pool Party, watercolor paper, silver Glimmer paper

Accessories: aquapainter, Snow Flurry die (retired), candy dot, petite curly label punch

4 comments:

  1. I love this, Amanda! That little deer is adorable and you've colored him so beautifully! Love the snowflakes in the background too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this, too! You're really making me need this stamp set!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He IS charming - I love him on Bermuda!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute card!! Love the deer!! The color combo rocks!! And I love the sparkles!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!