Friday, June 15, 2012

Balloon Teacher Thank You

  It's the last day of school here in our county.  This last week has seemed like one big party for the kids and Ryan has enjoyed all the fun.  Today is some kind of beach party theme hence the swimsuit!  Take a look at first day of school vs. last day of school.....any difference?

First Day
Last Day
 I definitely think he looks older....at least first grade right?  =)

  Anyway since it's the last week of school of course I had to do some gifts for the teachers.  I had already sent in a few of the Clear Case Stationery Sets for teacher appreciation week so I couldn't do that again.  I went with a good old gift card to a local mall so they can pick out something they want/need.  But I did make cards (of course) and matching giftbags (which I didn't get a photo of but they coordinate with the cards).

  I used my markers to color the balloon stamps and then cut them out with my paper snips.  I took my color combination from the new Designer Series Paper Floral District; Tangerine Tango, Baja Breeze and Rose Red.  I really like these colors together and want to make some other cards using it.

  I stamped the clouds on the top layer of DSP and then popped my balloons up.  I used the new Itty Bitty Banners set for the thank you flag which I stamped using Early Espresso ink.

  Off to get something accomplished today before we have to get up to the bus stop....1/2 days really throw me off!

  Thanks for looking! Have a great weekend!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Up, Up and Away, Itty Bitty Banners

Ink: Baja Breeze, Tangerine Tango, Rose Red, Early Espresso

Paper: Whisper White, Floral District DSP

Accessories: Dimensionals, 1/8" tafetta ribbon, paper snips

1 comment:

  1. OH my goodness...he's grown! I think he's gained two inches in height since school started, don't you? And how handsome he is! Looks like a very happy young man! Great card, Amanda, and the teachers will certainly enjoy a gift card! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!