Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Another Clear Case Stationery Set

  I hope you all aren't bored with seeing another clear case stationery set!  I've even spared you from seeing the 3 I made for Alex's preschool teachers as end of school thank you gifts!

  I made this one for my cousin that graduated high school last week.  I ordered a cute hot pink Thirty-one tote and filled it with all kinds of goodies she might need at college...small sewing kit, sunscreen, deck of cards, mini screwdriver set, regular screwdriver set, stain spray, wrinkle release, ear plugs, air freshener, duct tape, crazy glue, 3M removable hooks, band aids and more stuff that I can't even remember.  I thought these were all things they don't tell you you need to pack for college but sure would be nice to have!  I included the stationery set with the tote and tried to coordinate it with the tote as my aunt told me these were her favorite colors.


  I used Circle Circus and embossed various circles onto Melon Mambo cardstock.  I used the large rickrack trim from the Tasteful Trim die to wrap around the center.  I made sure to personalize it with a "j" and added a pen.


  The notecards were very simple and coordinate with the case.  I even had some of this retired Pumpkin Pie rickrack leftover from several catalogs ago.  It went perfectly!


  For the notepad I just punched out some Whisper White and Melon Mambo circles and adhered them to the Pumpkin Pie cardstock I added to the top of the notepad.

  Off to get ready for my morning class!  Have a great Wednesday everyone!

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?


Stamps: Circle Circus

Ink: Versamark

Paper: Melon Mambo, Whisper White, Pumpkin Pie


Accessories: white embossing powder, Tasteful Trim die, scallop circle punch, letters die, rickrack trim (retired), small circle punches

1 comment:

  1. Amanda this is an adorable set! I am sure your cousin will love it and also appreciate all the added goodies you gave her. So true about all those little things one doesn't think about. I especially liked the duct tape and ear plugs. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!