Thursday, March 8, 2012

Pretty Spring Birthday Flowers

 Super quick post today....Lots to get done and not a lot of time!

 My stamping ladies made this card last week at my Birthday Stamp-a-Stack.  This is the feminine card of the 3 designs that I had.


 The base is So Saffron with a layer of Whisper White that was embossed with the Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder.  The flower image is from the Bordering on Romance set in the Occasions Mini catalog.  It is stamped in Basic Gray.  I like Basic Gray instead of black for outline images sometimes since it's not so harsh and since we were using spring colors I didn't want to overwhelm them with black.

  The flowers are colored in with Wisteria Wonder, So Saffron and Pear Pizzazz markers.  An adhesive pearl is in the center of each flower though it looks like my smallest pearl has come off my sample!  I guess that's what happens when you have 17 ladies taking a closer look at the sample!

  The image is mounted on a layer of Wisteria Wonder.  Wisteria Wonder ruffled ribbon is the last detail on this card.  The inside has a birthday sentiment from the Bring on the Cake set.

  It was nice to get a little stockpile of birthday cards made (I even made a few extras for myself!) and I think the ladies had fun too!

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Bordering on Romance


Ink: Basic Gray markers - So Saffron, Wisteria Wonder, Pear Pizzazz

Paper: So Saffron, Wisteria Wonder, Whisper White


Accessories: Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder, Wisteria Wonder ruffled ribbon, adhesive pearls

2 comments:

  1. So pretty....feels like springtime! Thanks for sharing, Amanda - you inspire me to start on some spring cards :) Hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh very pretty. You made sound so easy.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!