Thursday, June 23, 2011

Just Believe Workshop Card

I do have some recent projects to share; some Father's day stuff, a birthday card and the Stamp-a-Stack projects my group did Tuesday night but they are all still on the camera and need to be edited.  So I will get to all those as soon as I can but today I'm going to share a card I did a while back when I was introducing my brother-in-laws girlfriend to stamping.  It is a very simple card but a great one to make multiples of or to use for new stampers.


The base of the card is Crumb Cake.  We stamped the largest flower stamp from the Just Believe set in Marina Mist and then layered it on Basic Black.  A Certainly Celery piece of taffeta ribbon is tied around the image panel.  The thank you sentiment is stamped in black and then punched out with the oval punch and layered on a Certainly Celery scalloped oval.  The sentiment is adhered with dimensionals.  A great, quick card to introduce Stampin' Up! stamps, ink, paper, punches and ribbon.

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Just Believe

Ink: Marina Mist, Black

Paper: Crumb Cake, Basic Black, Certainly Celery, Whisper White

Accessories: Certainly Celery taffeta ribbon, oval punch, scallop oval punch, dimensionals

1 comment:

  1. Very nice card, Amanda! Bet your 'beginners' are so proud of themselves when they finish this! Thanks for sharing...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!