Monday, November 15, 2010

12x12 Christmas Shadow Box - Class in December

  On December 14 at 7pm I will be holding a class where each person will get to make a 12x12 shadow box decorated for Christmas.  This project is a great way to add to your homes holiday decor or to make as a gift (we all know someone who is impossible to shop for!).  Below is a sample of one that I have made (It was tough photographing this frame but I hope you can get a good idea anyway!).  Each class attendee will get to choose which Jolly Holiday DSP pattern they want to use as well as mix and match the ribbon selections to make it a one of a kind project.


  The cost of the class is $25 (cash or check) and prepayment needs to be made by Monday, November 29 to hold your spot.  Choice of DSP design will be made in the order of payment received so don't wait to sign up!

  If you have any questions don't hesitate to send me an e-mail or give me a call!

  Thanks for looking!  Happy Stamping!

3 comments:

  1. Great idea for a class! Wish I could come - would love to be there :) Your frame is so festive, and beautiful - thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. where do you find your shadow boxes? That is a really great price to include that!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea! I love how you added the bells too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!