Saturday, August 22, 2009

Delighful Decorations Christmas Set




Wow! This new set in the upcoming Holiday Mini Catalog is super cute and super easy to use to make fantastic projects. I decided to use Delightful Decorations and the coordinating ornament punch to make a Christmas set to sell at a holiday bazaar. The set includes 3 A2 sized cards, 4 3x3 giftcards, and 10 gift tags. I probably made all of these items in about an hour! Sorry the picture is a little funky....I couldn't get the larger cards to stand up without knocking everything else over! The inspiration for these came from several examples over on Splitcoaststampers. The ladies over there are so creative!

I used some dazzling diamonds to highlight various parts of the cards and tied the tops of the ornaments with some retired Stampin' Up silver cord. All of the punched out ornaments are popped up on dimensionals. By staying with just 2 colors and Whisper White it was easy to keep everything coordinated. I plan to use this stamp set to make a lot more sets to sell. Who doesn't need gift tags and cards at Christmas? And any I have left over from the bazaar I can use myself!

I can't wait until the Holiday Mini Catalog is out for everyone to see. There is such a great assortment of products I know everyone will find something they love. If I can ever get some time in my stamp room again (terrible time for my oldest to decide that he no longer needs a nap!!) I'll be playing with some more from the Holiday Mini and hope to be able to share it here.

Stamps: Delightful Decorations

Ink: Kiwi Kiss, Riding Hood Red

Paper: Whisper White, Kiwi Kiss, Riding Hood Red

Accessories: Dazzling Diamonds, silver cord, corner rounder, dimensionals, ornament punch

4 comments:

  1. These are super cute!!! I can't wait to get my set and the ornament punch! You did a fabulous job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these! Mine just came on Friday and I can't wait to try it out now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What are you charging for this set at the craft fair?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Julie- I'm still trying to decide how much to charge for things other than individual cards. If you have a suggestion I'd love to hear it! Thanks! Amanda

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!