Wednesday, July 8, 2009

First Birthday Train Invitation


On Saturday my little baby (OK not so little if you saw him!) will be turning one. I can't believe how fast the last year has gone! I was determined to use the Choo Choo set that was in the Occasions mini and thankfully made it into the new Idea Book & Catalog. Being that the invitation was for a little boy I wanted some fun bright colors. I even got to use up some of the retired Tangerine Tango paper that was in my stash but any of the Stampin' Up oranges would work.

I used the Right on Track wheel for the tracks at the bottom. The smoke(cloud) stamp was inked once and stamped 3 times for the faded effect. I then punched them out with the small circle punch and popped them up with dimensionals that were cut into 4ths to fit. I did use the Stamp-a-ma-jig to get my train lined up. I printed the details of the party on the inside with my printed matching the Brilliant Blue ink. This was a pretty simple card and I was able to make about 16 in not much time at all.

Stamps: Choo Choo, Right on Track wheel, Fundamental Phrases

Ink: Real Red, Tangerine Tango, Green Galore, Brilliant Blue

Paper: white, Brilliant Blue, Tangerine Tango, Green Galore

Accessories: dimensionals, brads, oval punches, stamp-a-ma-jig, small circle punch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!