Thursday, June 18, 2009

Father's Day - Part 4


Here is a gift set I made for my husband's step-father. We affectionately call him a tree hugger as he is a landscape architect as well as the president of their local land trust organization. I'd been wanting Lovely As A Tree for several years now since I knew these images would be perfect for him for birthdays and whatnot. I finally got the LAAT set for Christmas (Thanks Santa!) this past year and it has seen some ink but not nearly enough! The gift set includes an A2 card box that I made from a tutorial on Splitcoaststampers though I left off the scalloped edges as they just aren't very guy like! I made a coordinating tag for the cardbox, filled the box with notecards (row of trees stamp) and then a small gift card using the spotlight technique. All in all a super easy gift which I know he'll use and is his style- sometimes a hard thing to get right for a guy!

Stamps: Lovely As A Tree

Ink: Black Stazon

Paper: Kraft, Very Vanilla, Black

Accessories: ticket corner punch, circle punches, copper eyelet, hemp twine, twill tape, distressing tool

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!